Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Technical Difficulties

I actually have a backlog of topics to cover here, but keep running in to the same problem... My computer has nowhere to go in our new place and both laptops I had been using previously are finally just sooo old, they can't be bothered to load anything without a 5-10 minute wait. Seeing as I'm usually pretty image-intensive, using my tablet isn't really a good option either (nevermind that it's also aging and starting to do things like freeze up or just refuse to admit I tapped something. Eight times.)
I'm going to look in to finding a cheap laptop to allow me tokeep writing, or else figure out a way to get my desktop set up ina closet for the time being. Because I am really in to these homesteading projects, and crafts, and everything that's been going on but you wouldn't know that by checking on here.
It's almost embarrassing to be a techie without functioning equipment, to boot. So trust me when I say I'm really trying to work this out.
Bare with me, and I'll have a solution of some sort by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment