Saturday, May 9, 2015

This is a Thing That I Wrote!

Welcome!
It's always hard to start out something new. There are schools of thought that say you have to do it with great intention, hold the image in your mind and carry it sharply so that your energy (and the Universe, as your cosmology permits) can make opportunities and churn away at a subconscious level to bring it to fruition. Another school of thought says... jump, and the net will appear. Also, stuff changes, so, like, you can adjust things later on, dude.
This is a jump and the net will appear kind of gig.
Here is what I know.
1. I love to create.
2. I love this planet we are on and everything encompassed therein.
3. It has been my goal to help this place and others on this planet as much as I can, within my capacity at the given time. (Yup. We read the Four Agreements in our 20's).
4. At this point in time my life is about to be uprooted and moved for a myriad of reasons, but this will result in a LOT of positive changes in the lives of my family members. It will also allow me to seriously take up gardening on the scale I want, and start my little homestead I've been dreaming of for 5 years.
5. My friends said it would be cool if I had a blog with this kind of stuff and apparently I bow to peer pressure.
So here it is. The blog. About the homesteading. And the gardening. And the crafting. And the arts. Because of all the constants in my daily life, there are two... changing diapers and making something.
I hope you enjoy my experiments!

**As a note, I will specifically be tagging posts according to what it's about to make things easier. People won't want to read about my painting, but love to hear about chickens. Other people will want all the fiber crafting they can fiend on, but think the rest can DIAF. I will try to accommodate!**

No comments:

Post a Comment